Health is nothing but a healthy state of mind which emanates from a healthy lifestyle and a healthy surrounding. Thus the healthiest place in India has to be bestowed with the choicest gifts of nature which have been able to stay unaffected despite the greed of the human race. The blessings that Mother Nature has bestowed on this country are inexplicable, and though modern Indian lifestyle has been able to corrupt many such places, some of them have managed to retain their originality in a form that makes the country proud.
· Mawlynnong is a small village in Shillong. It is famous for its cleanliness and natural attraction. The lake water is so clean that boats in it look like they’re in the air! Mawlynnong was awarded the prestigious tag of 'Cleanest Village in Asia' in 2003 by Discover India Magazine.
· Chandigarh is the best city to live in India and has the most impeccable surrounding that a place can dream of. The city is covered on most sides with lush green healthy forestation that ensures a continuous supply of fresh air and organic vegetables to the city.
· Tiruchirappalli in Tamil Nadu is a spectacular place to live in terms of health and hygiene. Known for a number of temples and cultural tourism, the place witnesses an increase in tourist footfall each year. The magic of this place lies within the people of the city who are extremely devoted to their city and their way of life.
· Another jewel of a place that is worth mentioning in this list is Matheran. Nestled in the Western Ghats, the hill station has been well bestowed by nature. The reason that this place is worth living because there is no vehicular pollution in the city. As impossible as it may sound, the place restricts the entry of any vehicles within the city for the sole purpose of maintaining the place in its best kept form. Such efforts are bound to equip the place with healthy air and clean water. In addition to this, the altitude ensures good climate too.
· Malappuram in Kerala is one of its kind. Being the education capital of South India, the people of the city are well aware of the damage their actions might cause and therefore are constantly working to preserve the environment and promote a healthy atmosphere.
· Coorg with the surroundings that support ostentatious plantations in the state of Karnataka, possess a number of eco systems which have been established due to the inhabitation of a number of birds and animals which are both indigenous and migratory. The prevalence of such eco systems helps maintain the overall natural balance of the place thereby promoting a healthy climate.
EventusLife promotes cleanliness and wishes good health to all. We believe in joining hands together with the society and make each and every house of this country be like one of these places of India; making this country a better place to live in. However, illness is a part of our life and Eventus eases our lives by directing us to the right doctor through the EventusLife app, available on both Android and iOS platforms or through www.eventuslife.com. Let’s strive to make India the ‘Golden Bird’ it used to be yet again!
Leave a Comment